Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Feltin' Fridays

Here's a few projects I've been working-just wanted to share:) 


I am really into sheep right now:)


I finally made a shepherd and a miniature sheep to go with the Nativities.


So sweet and tiny.



This is a little bit different-a big sheep doll:)  This is the wool from
Bittersweet Heritage Farm that I posted about last week.


I haven't listed any of these yet in my Etsy shop but will soon.

                                  
 So Happy Feltin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment