Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sold:)


So in June I took some of my birds and owls to a beautiful handcraft gift store on Market St. in downtown Portsmouth.  I was beginning to think that I needed to bring them home because I hadn't heard anything and I was being a coward about checking on them:(  A wonderful and encouraging surprise (a check) was in the mailbox on Saturday. I sold two owls and one bird in July and August. It makes me happy because now I feel like making more.

I love the glass buttons that I used for this owl's eyes. I have looked all over
looking for anything close to these and haven't found any. I have one more set that
I will keep for myself.
I overdyed the herringbone in red food coloring.



No comments:

Post a Comment