Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Duplication?

These little block animals are really the most detailed needle felting sculptures that I have done so far and I wasn't sure if I could make another one close to the original. So here is the duplicate bunny and elephant. They are close enough but still different enough to be unique. Since I took that picture both bunnies have sold. The pink went to Calif. and the blue one to Sweden. Time to work on another and see what this bunny will look like.

Sorry about the quality of these pictures-they were taken on my couch which is where
I do most of my needle felting but the lighting is awful.


No comments:

Post a Comment