Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Polar Bear goes to Moscow

The Russian Bear

 I was excited to have my Polar Bear go to his new home in Russia. I love feeling like you can connect with people all over the world through Etsy. I really am sooooo EXCITED - something I made, a polar bear went to Russia.  (Big Smile!)
Okay, I am calm and now I just thought I would show off my bears.
My first bear (that I am not selling) helping me
make a new bear.
My completed new bear.
He is in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kris....I know the feeling and it is great ...

    ReplyDelete