Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Monday, December 5, 2011

An Unsuccessful Acorn Hunt



My son is really interested in acorn cap hunting.

Kate's self portrait.
I have once again had the urge to felt acorns using real acorn caps. Last year there were so many acorns laying around and I did collect some but you know how when something is too easy you just do not value it like maybe you should. Well now I am looking at my acorn cap collection and thinking I need more so off we went to look with several bags to put all the caps in and we ended up with less than a handful. Kate got some good pictures and we both stepped in the poo, (dog poo) really!!!  Lesson learned--Don't take acorn caps for granted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment