Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

One project done and another to begin...

I just finished making my first ever felt birthday crown. This is for my grandson Kaden who loves everything about cars. He will be having his third birthday this month and I am feeling a little pleased that I got it done in time. I then realized to be fair maybe I should do one for all my grandkids. Do you think a little seven year old boy and a nine year old girl would like a birthday crown? Hmmm! I may be doing a lot of crowns in 2012.

But first I need to work on a baby blanket for our new grandson. I loved the colors and cuddly softness of this yarn and it made me think it would be perfect for a Teddy Bear Blanket. I found a pattern at Michael's that I thought I will try.


No comments:

Post a Comment