Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Craft Fairs

A little over a week ago, my daughter Kate and I had our first craft fair experience. We were part of a small fair at the Wiggins Library in Stratham, NH. We had a great time together. I love that my teenage daughter enjoyed sitting at a craft fair all day with me and is looking forward to our next experience this Saturday at the 'Not Your Grandma's Craft Fair' in Manchester. It was a great experience to meet other local crafters and to sell some of my things to appreciative shoppers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment