Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Exeter Fine Crafts


It was a scary thing to do! I took some of my work to Exeter Fine Crafts at the beginning of September to be juried. I was so excited to be approved to sell my felted creations there. I have always enjoyed looking around at all the amazing workmanship in this store and now I get to be a part of it too. AND in two weeks two of my birds sold!
              Saying goodbye to Early Bird and Snow White Owl.
       I love the connection to the town of Exeter, too. It is such a pretty place.

No comments:

Post a Comment